Video Editor / Producer
Chess.com is the #1 place on the internet to play chess and improve your game. We have members in 195 countries and appear in 70+ languages. We are looking for a Video Editor/Producer to join and help our video content come to life for our 70+ million members. In this role you will create and edit video content that will connect with our worldwide community in a meaningful way.
You are a creator with a fine eye for detail and cohesivity. You know how to read the room and deliver to your audience on a deeper level. You are passionate about your projects and aim to provide an experience and emotion with your art. You love chess and you want to develop a positive message to our community. You have worked in many areas in video producing and comfortable with formatting, design, effects, photoshop, and editing. Huge bonus if you have worked with online software and gaming. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously.
What You’ll Do
- Take our video content and make magic with it!
- Work across the board with our teams and have a hand in the production of our lessons, videos, Youtube, and Twitch content.
- Maintain our message and stay on-brand
- Create a seamless experience on our endless streaming!
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Pro
- Extensive experience using Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Audition, and After Effects
- Experience creating thumbnails for YouTube
- Basic understanding of YouTube Algorithm & SEO
- Ability to meet daily deadlines
- Experience with streaming software (OBS)
- Experience with screen capture software (bonus points if it’s using Camtasia!)
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time or equivalent position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)
- This is open to applicants from anywhere!
You can learn more about us here:
We look forward to meeting you!