Business Development Associate
Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites on the internet - and we are growing fast! We are passionate chess players working hard to deliver new products, features, and updates to our 50+ million members.
In this role, you will manage key projects in the Business & Strategy department. These projects may include pursuing new strategic partnerships and sales opportunities, optimizing revenue on entertainment platforms such as YouTube and Twitch, identifying new marketing opportunities which have a positive expected value (e.g. micro or nano-influencer marketing in certain entertainment segments), as well as forming accurate forecasts for geographic market expansion. They may also include assisting in identifying and exploring new revenue-driving verticals outside of the core product offerings, data mining for ongoing projects, or outreach to third parties with which we wish to do business.
- You are an analytical thinker
- You have a background in data analytics, economics, or finance
- You are a strong communicator
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative
- You have a passion for sales
- You enjoy forming strategic partnerships and lasting relationships
- You love chess!
- A degree in a related field is preferred
- This is a full time position
- This is a remote opportunity (work from anywhere!)
- Candidates from the US/Canada are preferred
You can learn more about us here: