Chess.com is looking for an Esports Producer to help create and deliver memorable live broadcasts across our streaming channels. With over 600 million active players, chess is the most popular game on Earth. Our Chess.com team of over 200 awesome developers, content producers, and support members all work remotely, so strong communication skills, self-motivation, and a great attitude are required!
- Expertise: Experience with producing live broadcasts or private streams from PC (Twitch/Youtube/Facebook live streaming experience preferred)
- Broadcast Software(s): OBS Studio or Streamlabs OBS experience required
- Video / Media: Video and other media editing software experience (Camtasia, Adobe Suite, Premiere, Photoshop, etc)
- Education: High School Diploma (required) Bachelors degree from an accredited institution preferred
In addition to the above requirements, your confidence to execute in the following areas are critical:
- Organization: Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets expertise is a major plus. overall must have high level planning and organizational skills
- Hours and Travel: Must be willing to cover and produce major events outside of normal 9-5 working hours at times, as well as be able and willing to travel 1-3 times each year to produce major events
- Assertiveness in the face of ambiguity in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient soft skills in communication, teamwork, adaptability, problem solving, work ethic, time management, etc.
- This is a full-time, salaried position
- This is primarily a remote opportunity (see: travel and location preferences)
- Candidates near, or willing to relocate to, Salt Lake City, Utah are preferred
You can learn more about us here: