Chess.com is the #1 place on the internet to play chess and improve your game. We have members in 195 countries and appear in 70+ languages. We are looking for a FP&A Analyst to join and help identify trends and ways to improve the process for our 70+ million members. In this role you will use financial and analytical skills to run our budgeting process and produce regular forecasts.
You are a realist and an opportunist with a mastery in statistics with a keen eye to identify potential growth opportunities. You are calculated in decision making, while still mindful of our culture and mission. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously. You have been working in or dreamed of working in the gaming industry and are ready to turn your talents towards chess!
What You’ll Do
- Collect, interpret, and review financial data
- Produce financial reports for management and stakeholders
- Assist with the development of models and long-term planning based on reports
- Identify and establish strategies to improve processes and reduce financial risk
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Graduate program (MBA) or certification (CPA) a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Google Sheets and QBO
- Strong foundation in bookkeeping
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly responsive to changing priorities
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Chess player
- Lifelong learner
About the Opportunity
- This is a full time of equivalent position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)
- This is open to applicants from anywhere!
You can learn more about us here:
We look forward to meeting you!