Russian Social Media Manager
Chess.com is looking for a Russian Social Media Manager to help create content for our Russian platforms. With over 600 million active players, chess is the most popular game on Earth. As a Russian Social Media Manager for Chess.com, you will connect directly with some of our over 50 million users.
Our Chess.com team of over 200 awesome developers, content producers, and support members all work remotely, so strong communication skills, self-motivation, and a great attitude are required!
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other social media best practices
- A strong knowledge of the chess world and community (this is a must!)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Fluent or native-speaking Russian
- Experience using content management platforms such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck
- Knowledge of graphic design programs such as Photoshop/Canva
- Video editing skills (Premiere Pro/Final Cut), a major asset!
- Creating hilarious chess memes that our audience will love
- Engaging with the chess community by replying to tweets, running social media contests, engaging with influencers and streamers, etc.
- Promoting and live-tweeting our events
- Promoting all the wonderful parts of Chess.com including our lessons, celebrity bots, articles, and more
- This is a remote position (work from anywhere!)
- This is a full-time or equivalent opportunity