QA Automation Engineer
You are passionate about building and managing Quality across many teams with a deep a deep understanding of engineering. You are also organized and able to present information that helps our Product and Engineering teams make decisions. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously. You have been working in or dreamed of working in the gaming industry and are ready to turn your talents towards chess!
What You’ll Do
- Develop and evolve test automation tools and services
- Plan, develop and execute test strategy
- Identify test gaps across product functionality and make systemic improvements to automated testing
- Collaborate with our engineering, product, and design teams to understand quality-related challenges and opportunities.
- Establish standards and best practices for when and how one can incorporate quality practices into our product development process
- Identify parts of the overall customer experience suboptimal and effectively prioritize and advocate for improving the customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Experience working with test automation frameworks.
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites.
- Experience supporting teams to adopt and improve Quality best practices.
- Chess player
- Lifelong learner
About the Opportunity
- This is a full time or equivalent position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)
- This is open to applicants from U.S. time zones
You can learn more about us here:
We look forward to meeting you!