Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites in the world where over 15 million games of chess are played daily by users who are deeply engaged with our playing and learning products. We have 300+ team members who work remotely across the world to make chess more fun and rewarding for our 60+ million users. We are the stewards of a game that has been growing in popularity every year for the past 1500 years, and we take that responsibility seriously. Chess deserves the very best, and we strive to deliver that.
You love data. More, you love what data tells you. And you are eager to get your hands on the treasure trove of Chess.com data to see what you can learn about the game, the players, and the business. You’re looking to use your skills to work at a company that you actually care about (and that actually cares about you!). You are an analyst with intuitive communication and presentation skills.
What You’ll Do
- Dive into our data to discover insights into player behavior
- Partner with Product and UX to study user behavior and discover trends
- Make recommendations across product, monetization, and strategy
- 3+ years of data analytics experience
- Ability to derive practical conclusions from statistical analysis
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)
- This is open to applicants who can work in the USA or Canada
You can learn more about us here: