Social Media Liaison
Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites in the world and the clear #1 platform for playing, learning, and enjoying chess.
We are a team of 335+ fully remote people in 45+ countries working hard to serve the global chess community. We are also growing fast, with more than 80 million players having chosen Chess.com as their online chess home, and a large base of happy premium subscribers.
We are a tech company. A gaming company. A content company. And we do it all with passion and commitment to the game. Above all we prize our mission-driven, flat, life-celebrating, no-corporate culture, and we look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you can bring to the team.
About the Position
- Review all social media channels for messages about chess and Chess.com
- Spend 1/2 of your time helping, rewarding, and chatting with chess players and Chess.com fans to create positive interactions
- Spend the other 1/2 of your time looking for influencers, celebrities, and people with audience to find ways to authentically get chess in front of their audience
- You can process a TON of information quickly and sort through noise to get to signal
- You know exactly what to say to people to resolve their issues, make them laugh, pique their interest, or win them over
- You know Twitter, FB, Insta, Tiktok, Discord, YouTube, Snap, and LinkedIn
- You love chess and want to grow the game!
- 2+ years in support, PR, or marketing
- Fast typer with excellent customer service skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Chess player who knows the community and landscape
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)
- This is open to applicants anywhere in the world
You can learn more about us here:
We look forward to meeting you!